čtvrtek 26. dubna 2018

Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WiFi review: a fantastic-looking, middling performance board

If I were giving out bonus points for how good an X470 motherboard could look, the Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WiFi would be my absolute favourite AMD board around right now. It’s just a shame it doesn’t have the same level of Ryzen performance as its competitors...

You need the best CPU for gaming to squeeze into your new motherboard.

Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WiFi review

I mean, just look at it. There’s a mix of the aggressive, angular styling that you get from all Taiwanese motherboard manufacturers, but there’s something almost retro about the X470 Aorus I really dig. I think it’s mostly because of the chunky heatpipe connecting the two partially nude heatsinks arrayed around the AM4 CPU socket. 



from
https://www.pcgamesn.com/gigabyte-x470-aorus-gaming-7-review-benchmarks

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat