A Way Out is a prison escape drama built to be played in co-op. So, to run it through its paces, PCGamesN’s games editor Matt and I have written up our experiences, each playing as one of the two leading characters as we try to scramble through an intense sequence in the game together. He played the reserved, mild-mannered Vincent, while I played the arrogant bruiser Leo. I don’t know what it says about us that we both slipped into these roles with ease.
To get the full story you will want to read along with Matt’s article and, to make it as easy as possible, we have uploaded a video of the section of the game we are talking about. Dotted throughout this article are links that will hop you to the relevant point of the video so you can see how what we are describing plays out in-game.
from
https://www.pcgamesn.com/a-way-out/a-way-out-pc-review-leo
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat