čtvrtek 26. dubna 2018

PC building simulator PC Building Simulator sells 100,000 copies in a month

PC Building Simulator has sold 100,000 copies. That’s pretty good going for an indie title, but PC Building Simulator has hit that mark in just one month.

Here are some of the best simulation games on PC.

PC Building Simulator

I’m going to guess I don’t have to explain what PC Building Simulator allows you to do, because that should be pretty easy to guess from the title. It’s possibly not the most thrilling of concepts, but it’s definitely useful - I’m yet to build my own PC for fear of bricking the entire thing somewhere along the way, so something that’ll teach me how to avoid doing that can only be a benefit.



from
https://www.pcgamesn.com/pc-building-simulator/pc-building-simulator-sales

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat