středa 25. dubna 2018

7 things I wish I'd known before starting BattleTech

I’m a big fan of Harebrained Schemes’ BattleTech - as you might gather from my review - but there are certainly a few things that could be clearer about its different systems. After playing for about 40 hours I’ve discovered a lot of things about the UI and play mechanics I wish I’d known when I started out.

I’ve picked out the seven most pressing for you below.

battletech tips

Turn off your weapons

This may seem obvious but it’s not something that BattleTech’s tutorials make abundantly clear: you don’t have to fire all your weapons at once. When you’re aiming at an enemy unit and ready to hit that fire button, you can deactivate individual weapons by clicking on them.

battletech tips



from
https://www.pcgamesn.com/battletech/battletech-tips

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat